TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Dronedeals guarantees that subject to the following conditions, refund and exchange can be requested within the rules of the Consumer Protection Act (CPA) of South Africa:
Exchanges can be requested under one of the following conditions:
- Product has sustained damage in transit, which was found when being unpacked and checked with the presence of the courier.
- Misrepresentation of the product purchased based on original description of the product.
Refund can be requested under one of the following conditions:
- Manufacturing defect of the product was found within 7 working days since of receipt.
- Product has been exchanged once but still has manufacturing defect.
- Product was received 5 working days passed the guaranteed delivery date due to external factors
Refund and/or Exchange will not be honoured under any one of the following conditions:
- Customer did not immediately report damage sustained in transit of the product.
- Refund or exchange is requested after 7 working days (the actual date may varies according to local laws and regulations) of purchase (since the actual date the product received).
- Product sent in for refund or exchange not including all original accessories, attachments and packaging, or with damage on any part of the product.
- Legal proof-of-purchase or receipts are unable to be provided, or have been forged or tampered.
- Product held no manufacturing defects after testing made by Technical Support.
- Crash or burning caused by non-manufacturing defects, as well as any damage caused by unauthorized modification, entry of foreign body (water, oil, sand, etc.), improper installation or operation.
Labels, Serial Numbers, waterproof mark, false proof mark, etc. show signs of tampering or altering.
- Damage caused by external factors, including but not limited to: fire, flood, high wind strength and lightning strike.
- Payments made for Pre-Ordered Items or deposits to secure products unless the manufacturer fails to deliver or stop producing the paid for i. Payments made for Pre-Ordered Items or deposits to secure products unless the manufacturer fails to deliver or stop producing the paid for product.
DJI drones carry a 12 month warranty from date of the drone being registered. DJI’s batteries, cameras and the gimbal all carry a 6 month warranty.
Refund Time Frame – For local credit card/debit card and PayPal, refunds can take up to 10 business days after the product is received. For international credit cards, Visa or MasterCard, the refund can take up to 7 to 14 business days.
Refunds will carry a minimum handling fee of R500.00 or 10% of the invoice price, whichever is the greater of the two if there is no valid reason for the Refund based on the CPA rules.
For exchanges, only the defective parts will be replaced.
All products must be paid for in full before placing a warranty claim.
If you bought your product from a DJI authorized dealer, we would recommend that you contact them first with regards to technical support issues.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]